A complete adventure, for those who don’t dare to choose!
Virgin coves, water caves, snorkeling, jumps into the sea, crystal clear waters… traveling by kayak and boat!
SPECIAL OFFER! 50% discount on the usual price (€ 50) for children under 11 who share a kayak with two other people!
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. at the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
· coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
|length|| 2,5 hours
|minimum age|| 6 years
|approximate distance|| 4 kilometers
|highlights||boat route to reach the best corners without rowing too much|
|personal equipment needed|
Excursion in a double canoe, diving with goggles and tube with a multitude of fish, a speedboat route to a virgin and solitary cove, turquoise and crystal clear waters… all this with our team of professional guides that will make us live a day full of sensations . Suitable for all ages!
We begin the activity with an explanation of the knowledge necessary to navigate in the kayak (paddle technique, turns, rudders, self-rescue…).
We will set sail from Cala Sant Vicenç. The kayak route will be under the cliffs of the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç, in combination with a spectacular open water boat route along the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.
If conditions permit, we will make a stop at Cala Castell, a virgin beach in the open sea where, normally, we can dive in crystal clear waters with lots of fish.
During the tour
- We’ll quickly learn the basic techniques of kayaking.
- A qualified guide and a captain on the boat will ensure that all participants feel safe and will explain the secrets of the places visited.
- We’ll sail in kayak and boat through a spectacular sea, on the most turquoise and crystalline waters, in the heart of Serra de Tramuntana, navigating in spectacular landscapes and discovering little known secrets.
- We’ll disembark in an area accessible only by kayak or boat, where we can choose the adventure that interests us most: snorkel, jump to the sea from the rocks or simply relax and enjoy the landscape and nature.
- We’ll contemplate the imposing cliffs of the north coast of Mallorca, between the Cape Formentor and Sa Calobra.
- If sea conditions permit, we’ll enter with our kayak in of the aquatic caves, only attainable by sea.
If someone wants to navigate in a single or in a sea/closed kayak, they can do so, requesting it, in advance, to our reservation center, and paying a supplement.