Sa Gubia (250m)
- Albaida (200m, V). Traditional climbing (Bestseller)
- Supernova, Spits n´Giggles (180m, 6a), sport climbing
- Sol Solet (220m 6b+) sport climbing
- Princesa (250m, 6b+, A0), sport climbing
- Ley del deseo (190m, 6a) sport climbing
Alaró Castle (150m)
- Pepe Ramón (120m, V), traditional climbing
- Betegueuse (150m, 6a+, A0), traditional climbing
- Homno Herectus (120m, 6b), traditional climbing
- Sa Torre (110m, V), traditional climbing
Pareis canyon, Entreforc wall (300m)
- Entreforc Normal (300m, 6a+, A1), traditional climbing
- Entreforc Sagitari (300m, 6c+, A0), sport climbing
- Entreforc Rectal (300m, 6b), traditional climbing
- Entreforc ses bòvedes, (300m, 6c, A0), sport climbing
- Entreforc Suizos (300m, 7b), sport climbing
- Paredon Socuellamos (300m, V+), traditional climbing
- Agulla del Frare (150m, V+), escalada clásica
- Paredon Common, (300m, 6b), sport climbing
- Agulla del Frare for collectors of 54 mountains over thousand of Mallorca, who are not climbers. Request information.
Choose your route and contact Món d’Aventura, TOGETHER WE GO UP
If the climbing route you want to climb is not on our list, do not hesitate to request it, we will do our best to fulfill your dreams!
These are some routes of sports climbing that we can climb together, (always subject to environmental regulations).
If you want to adventure to climb a multi-pitch route in Mallorca, in Món d’Aventura we offer you mountain guides and climbing knowledgeable about the most beautiful routes and for all levels. Don’t worry if it’s your first time climbing large walls. If you have climbed before in sport climbing routes, with rope in climbing halls or have done the three-day climbing course with Món d’Aventura, it’s enough to get into this fascinating world of the long route.
In Mallorca there are routes for all levels and tastes. With a minimum grade of IV+ you can climb walls with our team of mountain guides up to 250 meters high and more than 450 meters long. And if you’re a strong climber, surely we find the best climbing route to challenge the personal limits of each one!
During the climb, you will learn the right techniques to climb a climbing route over 70 meters high and the guide will teach you the techniques of climbing, progression and assurance based on the knowledge of each participant.