The star activity of the summer, so fun and exciting that you will want to repeat it over and over again!
· at 9:50 a.m. at the bridge of La Victòria (ALCÚDIA)
· coordinates: 39.871075, 3.154085
|approximate duration||3 hours|
|approximate distance||2 kilometres|
|recommended minimum age||10 years|
|highlights||climbing, 10 m. jumps, watercave|
|personal equipment needed|
- An adventure guide, knowledgeable about the area and friendly, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun excursion, in addition to explaining the most relevant aspects of the places visited.
- We will enjoy the most turquoise and crystalline waters of Mallorca.
- Depending on the day, the guide will offer us a special adventure: abseiling, diving with a snorkeling tube, climbing…
- We will go on an adventure trek along the coast, where there will be options for everyone: jump into the sea from the rocks, snorkel, climb the sea walls… or simply relax and enjoy the scenery.
- If sea conditions allow it, we will swim into sea caves.
- A circular route, where we will coast along the cliffs and enjoy the deep turquoise waters…
If you don’t find this scheduled tour on our calendar, you may be able to request a new date or book your own private tour. Contact us for more information.