Discover unusual places, full of magic, where we can easily access a table of Stand Up Paddle (SUP)!
The Majorcan coast offers plenty of places only accessible by sea and we can easily explore them with our SUP boards. An interesting experience, accessible to anyone, even without having rowed Stand Up Paddle Board before.
- We can discover the wild Mallorca from a totally different perspective: turquoise and crystalline waters, giant cliffs, beautiful bays, beaches and coves, secret water caves, natural rock bridges, reefs, wildlife of all sizes and colours… plenty of natural wonders that will leave us totally impressed.
- Stand Up Paddle can be a great fun sport for the whole family. Món d’Aventura will provide all the necessary equipment and professional guidance to ensure a truly sensational day at sea.
- In Món d’Aventura we offer guided tours in which you’ll discover secret spots, caves and stories, an insight difficult to experience without a guide and instructor well versed in the SUP, the nooks and secrets of the area.
- What we will see in our SUP Board tours: stunning, unspoilt natural areas, giant cliffs, hidden caves, even fish that come to greet us when weather conditions are optimal.
- What we’ll probably see: ospreys, wild goats, and sometimes even dolphins!
- You can also just rent a SUP table anytime in our kayak station, open from May to October, from 10 to 18 hours.