Designed for those of us who want to enter the world of kayaking to be able to go on a sea (closed) kayak expedition in complete safety. The Initiation course consists of three levels taken on different days, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m..
The goal of the Initiation courses is to obtain the knowledge, technique and basic motor skills to be able to use a sea kayak autonomously and safely.
*It is not necessary to participate in a kayak course in order to participate in our scheduled guided tours.
|Eskimo and self-rescue techniques||Expedition kayak||Preparation for TDI kayak access|
Participants who have successfully passed the basic techniques of the Initiation courses may take part in any of the following Món d’Aventura kayak courses:
- Eskimo and self-rescue techniques
- Kayak expedition
- Preparation for the entrance exams to the Kayak guide course recognized by the Spanish Canoeing Federation. The price will depend on the initial level, knowledge and control of the kayak of each participant.
- Qualified professional instructors
- Necessary technical equipment
- Certificate of worked hours at each level
- Accident insurance
- Liability insurance
- In each course an open group will be offered where anyone interested can register.
- Each course will be held with a minimum of 3 participants/day.
- Each course has a maximum number of places, confirm your reservation as soon as possible!
ATTENTION! The advanced kayak courses aren’t scheduled in the Món d’Aventura activities calendar. If you are interested in doing any of these courses, please contact our reservation center and we will explain how to do it.
15% DISCOUNT on all items in the Món d’Aventura store during the 30 days following the completion of any course!