The perfect combination of sea and mountain!
How to book: simply send us (date of the hike, number of people, name of the hike you want to book) and we will send you our best proposal.
09:00 h. Parking of the Bóquer roundabout (POLLENÇA)
|3-4 kilometers (trekking) + 7 kilometers (boat)
|Type of boat
Days of calm sea: fast boat 12 seats
Days of rough sea: Formentor ship “Plan B”
|Recommended minimum age
|9 years old
|Combination of sea and mountain
Majorca’s Formentor peninsula: a place full of history, magic… and unimaginable secrets!
The excursion of hiking and return by boat at the Formentor peninsula is a perfect route for nature lovers who wish to know the secrets of one of the favourite places for nature lovers, where they can enjoy together the sea and the mountain.
The guides, experts of the area, will choose the most appropriate route on the morning of the trip, depending on the weather conditions and the group.
We will choose between two possibilities according to the state of the sea:
- Days of routh sea in the East (Formentor): Hiking Cala Boquer with return by boat to Cala Sant Vicenç.
- Days of rough sea in the West (Cala Sant Vicenç): Trekking Cala Murta Formentor with return by boat to the Port de Pollença
During the excursion
- Our local hiking guide, expert in the area, will ensure a safe and fun excursion for all nature-loving people, will explain the most relevant aspects of the places visited.
- We will make a trekking that will make us enjoy not only the landscape, also the stories and legends of the people who lived in the Bóquer Valley: the Bocchoritans or the history of Formentor.
- We will visit a virgin cove, where we can swim, snorkel or relax contemplating the spectacular scenery.
- We will quickly learn the basic techniques of kayak navigation.
- We will sail through the clean waters of the open sea, exploring virgin landscapes and hidden corners of Mallorca.
- We will enjoy the spectacular views of the Mirador de Formentor, Talaia de Albercutx, Isla del Colomer, Cueva del Aragonès, Sierra del Cavall Bernat,..
- We will do a boat route that will take us to the starting point of the excursion.
- On many occasions we will see: wild goats, marine hawks, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, underwater fauna.
- On some occasions: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fish, orchids, endemic plants…
|Personal equipment of each participant
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura