Specialists in sports and adventure activities
More than 20 years of experience in the field and pioneers within the Balearic Islands
- Multisport activities
- Sea kayak
- Sit-on-top kayak
- Boat routes
- Trekking / Hiking
- Stand Up Paddle
Diving, hiking through the Serra de Tramuntana, multipitch climbing, climbing courses, canyoning courses, business incentives, outdoor training programs for companies, sports olympics, water activities, themed games, personalized programs, cultural tours, mountain biking and much more!
|WHO DO WE WORK WITH?|
- Individuals and families: join our weekly scheduled activities or book an exclusive and personalized activity for yourself.
- Companies: incentives, team building and outdoor training programs. Activities suited for all levels!
- Big groups: study trips, stagparties, parties and communions, clubs, associations, social services… Enjoy special discounts for large groups!
The technical team of Món d’Aventura is made out of qualified instructors and guides, nature lovers capable of transmitting their knowledge and values. Each of the activities is carried out by a specialist in the field, hence safety, learning and fun are combined.
- Mountain guides certified by the Spanish Federation of Mountain Sports and Climbing
- Canyoning Sports Technicians
- Canoeing technicians and monitors certified by the Royal Spanish Federation of Canoeing
- Climbing instructors
- Guides for speleology and natural caves in Mallorca
- Physical Education Teachers
- Specialists in all activities
|WHERE ARE WE AT?|
Món d’Aventura is located in Pollença (a town, northwest of Mallorca), in a unique and spectacular settlement by the Sierra de Tramuntana, considered World Heritage by UNESCO.
Mallorca is an idyllic paradise for water and adventure sports, as we can profit from a wonderful climate and conditions in a splendid landscape that will surely leave us magnificent experiences and unforgettable memories.
The sharp combination between sea and mountain makes of our island a picturesque delight to enjoy any activity related to the natural environment, and in all levels of expertise.