Activity for lovers of extreme adventure, with the bonus of a spectacular speedboat route!
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. in front of the Bar Mallorca in Cala Molins (Cala Sant Vicenç, 07469 – Pollença).
· coordinates: 39.919692, 3.056871
|duration|| 3 hours
|recommended minimum age|| 14 years
|total itinerary|| 1,5 kilometers + speed boat tour
|highlights||adventure activities in a wild landscape|
|personal equipment needed|
- Our guide will teach us the correct use of personal equipment and will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, in addition to explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will make the access or the return enjoying a speedboat tour.
- We will enjoy the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca.
- We’ll do an adventure trek along the coast, where there will be some options for everyone and, depending on the day, the guide will provide an special adventure: zip line over the sea, abseiling, snorkeling in water caves, deep water solo, cliff jumping into the sea…
- If sea conditions permit, we will swim in sea caves.
- A circular route, where we will walk along the cliffs and we will enjoy in the deep turquoise waters.
- We will do some stretches of climbing or via ferrata.