Maximum adrenaline for all levels, go with our boat to climb over the sea in an incredible environment.
|· on the pier of Cala Molins (Cala Sant Vicenç, 07469 – Pollença)
· coordinates : 39.920688, 3.058348
|recommended minimum age
|6 years old
|maximum number of people per group
|routes for all levels with amazing rock formatons
|personal equipment needed
Sensational zone of deep water soloing (DWS) in a virgin place, without overcrowding and with an impressive quality of rock and routes. We propose a day of climbing adapted to any level, where a local climber and professional mountain guide will go with you to the best area for each one to put into practice your climbing skills.
Routes of all heights, from the lowest for those who do not bet for high falls to the sea, to lines of 20 meters for the most daring.
Excellent calcareous rock, with plates, collapses, stalactites, jets, dihedrals, crossing strips at low altitude…
In addition, it is not necessary that all the interested ones are climbers, because this place is an excellent area for bathing, due to its transparent waters. We can snorkel, take a sunbath… or take photos of the climbers who put their limits to the test.
Mallorca is the birthplace of the deep water soloing and is, perhaps, the best place in the world to practice deep water soloing. It offers us pleasant surprises and discoveries. You would like to repeat for sure!
During the tour
- Our captain/mountain guide will inform us of the route and safety rules that we must meet.
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we will sail by speedboat to the climbing area which suits better for the group, depending on their interests and level of climbing, visiting remote and very hidden corners.
- The participants will practice the deep water soloing (DWS) on the routes that best suit their climbing level
- In the boat we will have a fridge and snorkeling equipment. While some climb, others will enjoy the comfort of our semi-rigid of 6.5 meters and 150 Hp power
- We will enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana