Boat route from the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç to the most hidden corners
We will travel by boat to different special places on the north coast, including virgin coves, caves… and much more!
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. at the pier of Cala Molins (Cala Sant Vicenç, 07469 – Pollença)
· coordinates: 39.920688, 3.058348
|approximate duration||3 hours|
|approximate route||15 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||6 years|
|maximum number of participants per group||10 participants|
|highlights||the incredible entrance to the Blue Cave, the idyllic landscape of Cap de Formentor|
A great adventure by speedboat, where the captain will organize a day full of emotions totally adapted to the interests of the group. A canyoning guide will explain the necessary techniques to be able to carry out any of the following activities that we fancy:
- jumps into the sea up to 10 meters high for the most daring
- snorkeling with marine fauna
- climbing over the sea (psicobloc/dep water solo)
- water caves entrance
- rock climbing traverses
During the time of the activity, we will arrange and move around in our 6.5-meter, 150-HP semi-rigid boat, exclusively for your group.
Tour suitable for anyone who likes nature, away from crowds and taking an exclusive tour for small groups (maximum 10 participants), on the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.
During the trip
- Our captain will inform us of the route and safety regulations that we must comply with.
- We will make an itinerary along one of the wildest areas of the Majorcan coast.
- We will make different stops of scenic and cultural interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each place.
- We will swim and snorkel with a multitude of fish in crystal clear and turquoise waters.
- We will enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.