Snorkeling, cliff jumping, discover the Blue Cave… amazing sensations!
Get on board on our semi-rigid boat to explore the most special and hidden corners of the north coast, a “must” in Mallorca
· at 10:00 a.m. on the pier of Cala Molins (Cala Sant Vicenç, 07469 – Pollença) (mornings)
· at 14:00 a.m. at the pier of Cala Molins (Cala Sant Vicenç, 07469 – Pollença) (afternoons)
· coordinates: 39.920688, 3.058348
|length||3 hours 20 minutes|
|approximate distance||20 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||4 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||11|
|highlights||the incredible entrance to the Blue Cave, the idyllic landscape of Cap de Formentor|
|personal equipment needed
A spectacular tour by boat under cliffs of more than 370 meters. We will visit completely virgin, unknown and wild places and we will navigate between corners that will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Blue cave or Cova del Vell Marí: great aquatic cave, decorated in blue and green tones, in which we will swim. Once inside, we will be impressed contemplating the spectacle of colors that the sea offers to us. It’s an aquatic cave where it is said that the ancient fishermen often spotted the locally extinct monk seal, last seen in 1983.
- Illa del Colomer: we will go around and we will approach the island, probably one of the most observed points of Mallorca, from the famous Mirador de La Creveta, located 238 meters high. We will be the most wanted objective by all the cameras!
- We will anchor in Cala Bóquer, a virgin rocky beach with blue waters where, probably, we will be visited by countless fish with which we can swim and snorkel.
Trip suitable for anyone who likes nature, away from crowds, and making an exclusive tour for small groups (maximum of 11 participants), what will make us feel free in nature!
During the tour
- Our captain will inform us about the route and safety rules that we must accomplish.
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we will sail by speedboat, heading east, towards Cap de Formentor, visiting remote and very hidden spots.
- We will make different stops of scenic and cultural interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each visited site.
- We will swim and snorkel with lots of fish in crystal clear and turquoise waters.
- We will enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.