The most hidden secrets of Mallorca: Dare to go where others cannot!
Hiking along the coast, abseiling with sea fall, water cave, climbing… a complete adventure full of surprises!
| · At 09:20 h. S’Estany d’en Mas-Cala Romàntica car park (Manacor)
· Coordinates: 39.5172815, 3.3084976
| 5 hours
| 10 years
| 4 kilometers
|entrance from the sea, inland lakes, 25 meter abseil
|personal equipment needed
Impressive adventure tour in the area of Calas de Mallorca. This guided tour combines hiking with sea caving, and adds an interesting touch with an optional 25-meter abseil.
We will start the tour from Cala Romàntica, and we will hike to Cala Falcó. Once in the cove, we will equip us with the necessary materials to enter in the sea cave: wetsuit, safety harness, front headlight.
Upon reaching the sea cave, we will descend to sea level with abseiling (optional). Then, we will go into the cave through a tunnel (not underwater) and enjoy an impressive circular route inside the sea cave.
Finally, we will leave the cave and we will swim to the beach (about 220 meters) and we will trek back to the meeting point.
- A professional guide, with good knowledge of the area, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain us the most important aspects of the visited places.
- We will visit an unspoilt area of stunning landscape value, which can only be reached by boat or on foot.
- We will enter into the sea cave of Es Coloms, which has: huge rooms communicated by galleries, inland lakes with clear water and fine sand, breathtaking formations of stalactites and thousands flows, polished floors such as marble halls…
- We will swim in the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca.
- We will relax on the paradisiacal beach of fine white sand: Cala Falcó.
- A circular route, where we will discover the most hidden secrets of Mallorca.
In case the sea conditions do not allow the entrance to the Cova des Coloms the participants will be informed before the activity. In the event that the guides decide that it is not safe to attempt to enter the Cova des Coloms, an alternative plan will be made in the same area. This alternative plan will consist of a 20m abseil, a visit to the Cala Falcó cave (also with lakes inside) and a visit to a land cave in the area.