Discover one of the biggest caves of Mallorca!
How to book: available on private tour any day all year around contact us.
Acueduct of Gorg Blau (Escorca)
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|tour inside the cave||1,9 kilometers|
|maximum abseil||8 meters|
|recommended minimum age||10 years old|
|highlights||big rooms and inland lakes|
The cave of Sa Campana, of great biological and speleological interest, is the second deepest cavity (up to -350 meters!) and one of the most beautiful in Mallorca. We can divide it into several sectors of varying difficulty, composed of huge rooms and a multitude of formations.
Our route takes us through impressive rooms, filled with all kinds of formations: flows, catteries, gours, wells… they all spectacular for their sizes and shapes.
Certainly we’ll be impressed by the size of the cave and size of its rooms and formations, because there is no other known cave on the island with chambers of this magnitude.
Imagen: topografía de la cuova de Sa Campana (Grup Geogràfic de Gràcia).
During the excursion
- An adventure guide, good knowledge of the area and family atmosphere, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain us the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We’ll walk through the most beautiful places of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes, lapiaz fields (karrenfeld) and hidden corners.
- We’ll do a tour in the cave on a guided itinerary in its best known rooms: Campament, de Gràcia, Bonica, Es Fang and Es Gours.
- We’ll visit the room of Gràcia or d’es Gegants (of the Giants), that will leave us totally impressed with its high ceiling of 30 meters and its nearly 10,000 m2, where could fit the cathedral of Palma!
- Often we’ll see: cavemen endemic species, wild goats, endemic birds, bats…
- On some occasions: black vulture, kite…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|
This tour is not scheduled in the calendar of activities Món d’Aventura. If you are interested in this route, contact our reservation center and we will explain how to book it.