A splendid cave in a lost corner of Cala Sant Vicenç!
How to book: available on private tour any day all year around contact us.
Rondabout of Ca’n Berenguer (Pollença)
39.8847184, 3.021272 (map)
|tour inside the cave
|recommended minimum age
|16 years old
|unusual formations at every step
Cornavaques cave is located in the Range of Sant Vicenç, next to the Range of Cornavaques.
It’s one of the most spectacular caves of Mallorca, an unimaginable paradise, a myriad of fascinating and huge formations (some of them unique in the island!) within an authentic natural museum. Ceilings and walls leave us baffled, you’ve never seen anything like this!
The splendor and beauty of the cave contrasts with its small entrance and its location, hidden among weeds. We’ll reach its mysterious entrance after a hard hiking tour and we even have to climb to do the full visit. The tour in this cavity will transport us to a totally amazing world, a magical and surprising place that we’ll never forget.
During the excursion
- An adventure guide, good knowledge of the area and family atmosphere, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain us the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We’ll walk through the most beautiful places of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We’ll meet some of the most significant ethnological and talaiotic figures of the island.
- We’ll enjoy the breathtaking views from the Range of Sant Vicenç.
- Quickly we’ll learn the basic techniques of caving.
- We’ll discover unusual and fanciful shapes: columns, floews, balconies, wells, stalactite draperies, floors upholstered with gours and microgours… even forms more typical of canyons.
- We’ll go trough the cave on a guided itinerary across its best known rooms: L’Entrada, Gours, Es Gegants, Columnes…
- We’ll discover all kinds of curiosities, as the solidified roots hanging from the ceiling and marks of historical water levels.
- Often we’ll see: cavemen endemic species, wild goats, endemic birds, bats…
- On some occasions: black vulture, kite…
|Personal equipment of each participant
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura
This tour is not scheduled in the calendar of activities Món d’Aventura. If you are interested in this route, contact our reservation center and we will explain how to book it.