For those who have a hard time deciding: kayak combined with maximum adventure
Jumping into the sea, deep water solo, snorkeling, caves… dare to open our box of surprises!
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. at the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
· coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
|length|| 3,5 hours
|minimum age|| 9 years
|approximate distance|| 5 kilometers
|highlights||adventurous route for all levels|
|personal equipment needed|
Circular kayak route along the coast of Cala Sant Vicenç, sailing in blue waters, on an unexplored coast with perfect cliffs for our cliff jumping. We will cross small islands using kayak techniques, until we reach our adventure zone, where we will do cliff jumping, snorkeling, deep water solo climbing, and more surprises that the guide will have prepared.
Before going sailing, the guides will provide us with the necessary personal equipment: helmet, vest, paddle, watertight box, double kayak. If the group is odd, we will group the visitors to sail in double kayaks.
What will we do?
- Explanation, out of the water, of the activity: safety and navigation technique.
- We will travel by kayak, approximately 1.5 kilometers, to the place where we will begin our coasteering adventure.
- Coasteering activity with adventures suitable for all audiences.
During the tour
- We will quickly learn canoe navigation techniques.
- A local sea kayak guide will guarantee us a safe trip full of fun and adventure, in addition to explaining the most significant aspects of the area.
- We will sail through deep blue waters on the north coast of Mallorca.
- We will disembark in the adventure zone, only accessible by sea, where we will abandon our kayak to start a coasteering route.
- If sea conditions allow it, we will kayak into caves.
- If the maritime conditions in Cala Sant Vicenç are bad, we will move the tour to another place.
If someone wants to navigate in a single or in a sea/closed kayak, they can do so, requesting it, in advance, to our reservation center, and paying a supplement.