This route is not offered within our weekly program. You can only book by expressly requesting it to our reservation center.
A beautiful route, between turquoise and crystalline waters, for all audiences
Designed for those who want to make a simple route, which will allow us to enter a virgin area full of secrets
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. at the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
· coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
|length|| 2,5 hours
|minimum age|| 7 years
|approximate distance|| 4 kilometers
|highlights||natural rock bridge, navigation in completely turquoise and crystalline waters|
|personal equipment needed|
Before sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the trip safely.
During the tour, we’ll sail quietly with our kayak in the spectacular bay of Cala Sant Vicenç, away to the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, under cliffs, a natural rock bridge, we’ll have fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling in the transparent waters, where we could discover fish of different sizes and colors.
During the tour
- We will learn quickly the basic techniques of navigation on kayak.
- Our kayak guide, good knowledge of the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and he will explain us the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We’ll start in Cala Molins, through Cala Clara, Cala Barques and to reach the cape of Coves Blanques.
- We’ll pass with our kayak under a spectacular natural rock bridge.
- We’ll disembark in an area accessible only by kayak, where we could choose the adventure that most interests us: diving with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We’ll contemplate the panorama of the towering cliffs of the Cavall Bernat and the views of the magnificent beaches of Cala Sant Vicenç.
If someone wants to navigate in a single or in a sea/closed kayak, they can do so, requesting it, in advance, to our reservation center, and paying a supplement.