Paradise is in this kayak route in the open sea and super virgin landscape
Our most demanding sit on top kayak itinerary, but every effort pays off!
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. at the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
· coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
|length|| 3,5 hours
|minimum age|| 14 years
|approximate distance|| 11 kilometers
|highlights||possibility of seeing dolphins sailing in deep waters|
|personal equipment needed|
Before going sailing, the guide will provide us with the necessary equipment for each participant: vest, paddle, watertight boat, kayak. Our kayak guide will explain to us, at the meeting place, the most basic kayaking techniques to be able to carry out the excursion in complete safety.
During the departure, we will leave Cala Sant Vicenç and coast towards the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, crossing the natural bridge of El Pontàs, large cliffs, rock entrances… and everything between the turquoise and crystalline waters in a lonely and overwhelming place.
We will turn around Cape Coves Blanques and, if sea conditions allow it, we will reach the fantastic unspoilt cove of Cala Estremer, one of the most inaccessible coves in Mallorca, flanked by the high vertical cliffs of Punta de l’Àguila and the rough formations of Punta Galera.
If we reach the virgin cove by kayak, depending on the interest of each one, we will have time to choose the best adventure: snorkeling in its crystal clear waters where, on many occasions, we can see rays; jumps from the cliffs, excursion on foot through the same cove, climbing over the sea (deep water solo)… or we can just simply relax to regain strength for the return.
After this stop, we will embark again on our kayak to return through deep waters and continue to enjoy the spectacular scenery to Cala Molins. In this area, if we are lucky, we can even sail with dolphins!
During the tour
- We will learn quickly the basics of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will start in Cala Molins, through Cala Clara and Cala Barques, sailing under the impressive Cape of Coves Blanques and along the peninsula overlooking the Puig de l’Àguila and Puig Roig.
- We will disembark at Cala Estremer, a pristine beach only accessible by sea, where we could choose the adventure that most interests us: climbing rock walls dropping to the sea, dive with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We will go back in deep water, enjoying the view towards the imposing cliffs of the Cavall Bernat.
If someone wants to navigate in a single or in a sea/closed kayak, they can do so, requesting it, in advance, to our reservation center, and paying a supplement.