Sail in a virgin area without rowing too far: suitable for the whole family!
Aquatic caves, jumps into the sea, snorkeling in turquoise waters… in a wild area affordable for everyone
A nice and simple unsinkable kayak route which will take us quickly to a spectacular unspoilt area full of secrets, combined with a stop at a charming place to snorkel, jump into the sea, relax…
SPECIAL OFFER! 50% discount on the usual price (€ 50) for children under 11 who share a kayak with two other people!
| · at 9:50 a.m. at the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
· coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
| 2,5 hours
| 7 years
| 4 kilometers
|aquatic caves only accessible by kayak
|personal equipment needed
Before sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the trip safely.
During the tour, we will navigate calmly with our kayak in the spectacular bay of Cala Sant Vicenç, moving away towards the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, under impressive cliffs of more than 300 meters… We will have fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling in transparent waters, where we can discover fish of different sizes and colors and, if the sea conditions allow it, we will go with our kayak in one of the sea caves in the area.
During the tour
- We will quickly learn the basic techniques of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, a good connoisseur of the area and friendly treatment, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun excursion, and will explain the most relevant aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystalline waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will disembark in an area only accessible by kayak, where we can choose the adventure that interests us the most: diving with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks or simply relaxing and enjoying the landscape and nature.
- We will contemplate the imposing cliffs of Cavall Bernat and the views towards the Cape of Coves Blanques.
- If the sea conditions allow it, we will enter with our kayak in one of the caves accessible by sea of more than 40 meters in length.
If someone wants to navigate in a single or in a sea/closed kayak, they can do so, requesting it, in advance, to our reservation center, and paying a supplement.