Fartàritx for lovers of wild excursions full of adventure
How to book: simply send us (date of the hike, number of people, name of the hike you want to book) and we will send you our best proposal.
09:30 h. Ternelles Crossing
|highest point||711 meters (Cuculla)|
|recommended minimum age||14 years old|
|highlights||breathtaking panoramics, endemic birds watching|
Fartàritx is one of the rare places in the Sierra de Tramuntana, a set of properties that remain virtually in their initial state and which retain some specific details that make this corner in a very special place.
A true mountain tour with summit at 711 meters above sea level and spectacular panoramic of the Northern Mallorca, which will leave an unforgettable memory of your visit to the Sierra!
We will ascend for about an hour, departing from the bottom of the Valley of March, protected by UNESCO, reaching a plain where we will find some happy sheep and ancient trees, apparently forgotten by all. And, if we are lucky, we can see one of the vultures protected approaching from above, very impressive! We will take a snack at the old Fartàritx farmhouses, while we will enjoy views of the town of Pollença, Pollença Bay, the Alcúdia watchtower and the bay of Alcúdia in the distance. An ancient dry stone path, originally used by farmers and local farmers and their donkeys, will bring us back down. Panoramic views of the highest mountains in Mallorca, lots of history, all different species of fauna and flora, and a good workout for the legs make this tour a must for your camera and a very satisfactory exercise!
During the excursion
- Our hiking guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will do a trek that will make us travel to the earliest times, both by the landscape and by the stories and legends.
- Often we see: Wild goats, endemic birds…
- Sometimes: Black vultures, ospreys, kites, martens…
- Pines, oaks, reed, mata, saw palmetto, rosemary, steppe Joana, steppe Llimonenca, peonies…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|