The smuggling route
How to book: simply send us (date of the hike, number of people, name of the hike you want to book) and we will send you our best proposal.
|meeting point||09:00 h. (Pollença)|
|approximate distance||16 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||10 years old|
A varied circular route that starts at the farm of Mossa and ends at the Sanctuary of Lluc, passing the most authentic mountain houses of Mallorca, using a spectacular stone path that gives us way by large cliffs that overlook the north coast. We’ll enjoy the panoramic views of the highest mountais of Mallorca, as well as the most spectacular gorge of the island: the Torrent de Pareis. It goes through shady oaks and shows us primitive remains of the men of the mountains.
During the tour
- Our hiking guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We’ll do a trek that will make us travel to the earliest times, both the landscape and by the stories and legends.
- Often we see: Wild goats, endemic birds…
- Sometimes: Black vultures, ospreys, kites, martens…
- Pines, oaks, olive trees, reeds, mata, saw palmetto, rosemary, Joana steppe, llimonenca steppe…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|