A royal path of medieval roots: travel to the fifteenth century!
09:00 h. Plaça d’España (Esporles)
(39.668679, 2.577653) (map)
|approximate distance||8 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||7 years old|
We’ll walk among oaks, pines and overlooking the coast of the Tramuntana. The progression is done by a comfortable way.
We’ll leave from church of the village of Esporles in direction to Banyalbufar, by the famous Camí d’es Correu, an ancient route between the two municipalities and listed as Royal Path.
During the tour
- Our hiking guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We’ll do a trek that will make us travel to the earliest times, both the landscape and by the stories and legends.
- Often we see: Wild goats, endemic birds…
- Sometimes: Black vultures, ospreys, kites, martens…
- Pines, oaks, olive trees, reeds, mata, saw palmetto, rosemary, Joana steppe, llimonenca steppe…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform and advise with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure completely tailored to your needs and preferences.|
This tour is not scheduled in the calendar of activities Món d’Aventura. If you are interested in this route, contact our reservation center and we will explain how to book it.