A royal path of medieval roots: travel to the fifteenth century!
How to book: simply send us (date of the hike, number of people, name of the hike you want to book) and we will send you our best proposal.
09:00 h. Plaça d’España (Esporles)
(39.668679, 2.577653) (map)
|approximate distance||8 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||7 years old|
We’ll walk among oaks, pines and overlooking the coast of the Tramuntana. The progression is done by a comfortable way.
We’ll leave from church of the village of Esporles in direction to Banyalbufar, by the famous Camí d’es Correu, an ancient route between the two municipalities and listed as Royal Path.
During the tour
- Our hiking guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We’ll do a trek that will make us travel to the earliest times, both the landscape and by the stories and legends.
- Often we see: Wild goats, endemic birds…
- Sometimes: Black vultures, ospreys, kites, martens…
- Pines, oaks, olive trees, reeds, mata, saw palmetto, rosemary, Joana steppe, llimonenca steppe…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|