A lovely and affordable tour for the whole family!
caves – snorkeling – cliff jumping – clear waters… very spectacular area!
A nice and simple unsinkable kayak route which will take us quickly to a spectacular unspoilt area full of secrets, combined with a stop at a charming place to snorkel, jump into the sea, relax…
SPECIAL OFFER! One child under 11 years sitting in a double kayak between two people 50% off!
09:50 h. Cala Molins (Pollença)
(39.919758, 3.057829) (map)
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|type of kayak||sit on top / open|
|recommended minimum age||7 years old|
|highlights||water caves accessible only by kayak|
Before sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the trip safely.
During the tour, we will sail quietly with our kayak in the spectacular bay of Cala Sant Vicenç, going away to the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, under impressive cliffs over 300 meters, we will have fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling in clear water, where we could discover fish of different sizes and colors and, if sea conditions allow us, we will go with our kayak in the Long Cave, which we can only access from the sea.
During the tour
- We will learn quickly the basic techniques of navigation on kayak.
- Our kayak guide, good knowledge of the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and he will explain us the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will disembark in an area accessible only by kayak, where we could choose the adventure that most interests us: diving with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We will start in Cala Molins, we will go through Cala Carbó until we will reach Punta Negra.
- We will contemplate the imposing cliffs of the Cavall Bernat and the views to the Cape of Coves Blanques.
- If sea conditions permit, we will go with our kayak in the so-called Long Cave, more than 40 meters deep.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|