Mallorca: Paradise for all sorts of climbing!
In Món d’Aventura we offer options from beginners to climbers of all levels.
- Classic climbing routes and sports climbing of various lengths up to 600 meters long and 350 meters high.
- Climbing courses for beginners.
- Sport climbing areas for all levels and tastes (plates, slaps, crashes…)
Mallorca can be considered a paradise for all kinds of climbing:
- Excellent limestone and sandstone.
- Routes for all levels, from the easiest for beginners to ninth grade routes.
- Large concentration of places to climb within walking distance.
- Climbing areas throughout the year.
- More than 300 kilometres of coastline to practice deep water soloing.
- Excellent equipment of roads and routes of traditional or classic climbing.
- Climbing routes up to 500 meters long.
In Món d’Aventura we have local climbing instructors, well knowledgeable of climbing on the island of Mallorca, where we can choose our preferred style of climbing.
Some routes we offer are:
|Torrent de Pareis (Escorca)||Castell d’Alaró||Escorca|
|Sa Gubia (Bunyola)||Puig Major (Escorca)||Pollença|
Sports Climbing: our climbing instructor will guide us on any level sport climbing routes of the most magical and hidden Mallorca. We’ll visit local climbing crags not listed in tourist guides and make the most interesting routes and recommended by locals.
Big wall climbing: if we are already initiated in climbing, in Món d’Aventura we offer you an unforgettable day of big wall climbing. Climbing routes of more than 300 meters high and for all levels for anyone with a minimum level of IV through eighth grade.
|Introduction I||Introduction II||Introduction III|
|Multi-pitch routes||Classic / traditional climbing||Preparation to access Climbing TDII|
Climbing courses for all levels, from the starter level and for beginners to advanced courses to overcome the entrance exam for climbing instructor course.
|RENTAL OF CLIMBING EQUIPMENT|
|PURCHASE OF CLIMBING EQUIPMENT|
In our shop of mountain and climbing items we can buy all kinds of things: clothes, shoes, even climbing books and guides of Mallorca: