From civilization to nature! Snorkeling in crystal clear waters in the pristine coast of Formentor. Open water and loads of fun!
The Kayak trip in the area of Formentor is route especially designed for those who want to make a nice and easy path that will allow us to move quickly in a spectacular unspoilt area full of secrets.
SPECIAL OFFER! 50% discount for a child under 11 years sitting in a double kayak in the middle of two people!
09:50 h. Hernán Cortés, 11 (Pollença)
(39.909318, 3.096686) (map)
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|kayak type||sit on top / open|
|recommended minimum age||7 years old|
|highlights||The Fortress, the lighthouse, Eu Caló (wild cove)|
Before going sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the tour safely.
During the excursion, we will leave from the bay of Pollença towards the north, passing the impressive military airfield where we can contemplate the curious seaplanes maneuvering. We’ll sail with our kayak on crystal waters over Posidonia banks, while skirting the peninsula of Cape Avançada, where it’s located one of the largest and most prestigious country estates, The Fortress, a historic building built in the XVII century to defend the peninsula of Pollença of Berber incursions, which treasures a glorious and colorful history.
After crossing the Cap of Punta Avançada, if the sea conditions are good, we’ll sail in deep water and have fun with the the waves. We will end our trip zigzagging between the boats of the Port de Pollença to reach the starting point.
During the Tour
- You will learn quickly the basics of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, who knows the area and has friendly service, will guarantee a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will disembark in an area accessible only by sea, where we will take a break to regain strength. You could choose the adventure that is more interesting for you: snorkeling, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We will start in Port de Pollença, via La Platjola and up to Cape Avançada.
- We will contemplate great views towards the bays of Alcúdia and Pollença, Cap Formentor and Cap Pinar.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|
SPECIAL OFFER! A child under 11 years sitting in a double kayak between two adults doesn’t pay!
*Applicable to one child for every two adults for the 2,5 hours tour.