|meeting point||Cala Molins (Pollença) (39.920576, 3.058295) (map)|
|level||FOR ALL LEVELS STARTING FROM IV GRADES|
|approximate distance||15 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||6 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||10 people|
|highlights||Spectacular calcareous rock with frills for all levels|
Sensational zone of deep water soloing (DWS) in a virgin place, without overcrowding and with an impressive quality of the rock and routes. We propose a day of climbing adapted to any level, where a local climber and professional mountain guide will accompany you to the best area for each one to put into practice your climbing skills.
Routes of all heights, from the lowest for those who do not bet for high falls to the sea, to lines of 20 meters for the most daring.
Excellent calcareous rock, with plates, collapses, stalactites, jets, dihedrals, crossing strips at low altitude…
In addition, it is not necessary that all the interested ones are climbers, because this place is an excellent area for bathing, due to its transparent waters, for snorkeling, sunbathing… or to take photos of the climbers who put their limits to the test.
Mallorca is the birthplace of the deep water soloing and is, perhaps, the best known place in the world to practice deep water soloing. It offers us pleasant surprises and discoveries. You would like to repeat for sure!
During the tour
- Our captain/mountain guide will inform us of the route and safety rules that we must meet.
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we will sail by speedboat to the climbing area which suits better for the group, depending on their interests and level of climbing, visiting remote and very hidden corners.
- The participants will practice the deep water soloing (DWS) on the routes that best suit their climbing level
- In the boat we will have a fridge and snorkeling equipment. While some climb, others will enjoy the comfort of our semi-rigid of 6.5 meters and 150 Hp power
- We will enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana
- On many occasions we will see: wild goats, marine hawks, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish…
|Personal equipment of each participant||
Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura
|We recommend avoiding to bring valuables that may be damaged or lost and only bring the essentials to carry out the activity.|