|meeting point||Cala Molins (Pollença) (39.920576, 3.058295) (map)|
|approximate distance||20 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||4 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||11 people|
|highlights||Cala Castell – Cambra de la Senyora – Silhouette of Mallorca|
Book an exclusive tour for your group for € 525/group, with professional captain included (maximum 11 people)
A sensational boat trip through the west of Cala Sant Vicenç, one of the most virgin and wild areas of the whole island, where we can find real nature.
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we will sail by speedboat, heading west, towards Sa Calobra. We will visit remote and very hidden places like the Silhouette of Mallorca
- We can jump from cliffs in the wonderful Cambra de la Senyora, just below the famous Castell del Rei
- We will be anchored in Cala Castell, to swim and snorkel with lots of fish
- We will visit Cala Estremer and the cliffs of Coves Blanques, to return to port with endless sensations
Trip suitable for anyone who likes nature, away from crowds, and making an exclusive tour for a group of maximum 11 people!
During the excursion
- Our captain will inform us of the route and safety rules that we must meet
- We will make different stops of scenic and cultural interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each place visited
- We will be able to jump of cliffs, to swim and to practice snorkeling in solitary and incredible places
- We will enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana
- In many occasions we’ll see: wild goats, marine falcons, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish, etc..
|Personal equipment of each participant||
Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura
|We recommend avoiding to bring valuables that may be damaged or lost and only bring the essentials to carry out the activity.|