Hiking on the coast, abseiling falling into the sea, sea caving…
· At 09:20 a.m. at the parking lot of S’Estany d’en Mas-Cala Romàntica (Manacor)
· Coordinates: 39.5172815, 3.3084976
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||10 years old|
|highlights||entrance from the sea, inland lakes, 25 meter abseil|
|personal equipment needed|
A sea caving tour full of emotions that will not leave anyone indifferent!
Impressive adventure tour in the area of Calas de Mallorca. This guided tour combines hiking with sea caving, and adds an interesting touch with an optional 25-meter abseil.
We will start the tour from Cala Romàntica, and we will hike to Cala Falcó. Once in the cove, we will equip us with the necessary materials to enter in the sea cave: wetsuit, safety harness, front headlight.
Upon reaching the sea cave, we will descend to sea level with abseiling (optional). Then, we will go into the cave through a tunnel (not underwater) and enjoy an impressive circular route inside the sea cave.
Finally, we will leave the cave and we will swim to the beach (about 220 meters) and we will trek back to the meeting point.
- A professional guide, with good knowledge of the area, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain us the most important aspects of the visited places.
- We will visit an unspoilt area of stunning landscape value, which can only be reached by boat or on foot.
- We will enter into the sea cave of Es Coloms, which has: huge rooms communicated by galleries, inland lakes with clear water and fine sand, breathtaking formations of stalactites and thousands flows, polished floors such as marble halls…
- We will swim in the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca.
- We will relax on the paradisiacal beach of fine white sand: Cala Falcó.