A kayak and adventure itinerary, for all levels!
Enjoy sailing along the north coast with adrenaline and lots of fun!
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. at the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
· coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
|length|| 3,5 hours
|minimum age|| 10 years
|approximate distance|| 4 kilometers
|highlights||zip line over the sea, jumps from the rocks, water caves…|
|personal equipment needed|
Before going sailing, the guides will provide us with the necessary personal equipment: vest, paddle, watertight box, double kayak. In case that the group is odd, we will group the visitors in double kayaks.
The canoe guide will introduce us, out of the water, to the basic techniques of kayaking in order to carry out the trip in complete safety.
During the departure, we will follow a circular kayak route along the coast of Cala Sant Vicenç, with transparent and turquoise waters. We will cross small islands using the appropriate kayaking techniques, reaching our adventure zone, in a wild place and far from civilization, where we will stop to have fun choosing the activity that we like the most: cliff jumping, snorkeling, deep water solo climbing and the most expected: an amazing zip line over the sea over 60 meters long!
During the Tour
- We will quickly learn the basic techniques of canoeing navigation.
- Our canoeing guide, an expert in the area, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and adventurous trip, in addition to explaining the most relevant aspects of the area.
- We will sail through the cleanest and most turquoise waters of Mallorca, discovering surprising landscapes and lonely corners.
- We will disembark in a place only accessible by sea in our kayak, where we will choose the adventure that interests us the most: diving with snorkeling, jumping into the sea from the rocks, climbing over the sea (deep water solo), jumping from the water zip line… or simply relax and enjoy the landscape that surrounds us.
- If the sea conditions allow it, we will enter the Long Cave with the kayak, more than 40 meters deep.
- The kayak tour begins and ends on the beach of Cala Molins.
If someone wants to navigate in a single or in a sea/closed kayak, they can do so, requesting it, in advance, to our reservation center, and paying a supplement.