Kayak with adventure route along the coast (Jumps, DWS, caves, snorkel…)
at 9:50 a.m. on the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
Kayaking type included
|Kayaks Sit on top
|Recommended minimum age||9 years old|
|Highlights||Adventure for all levels|
The guides will provide us the necessary personal equipment: helmet, vest, shovel, waterproof boat, double kayak (if the group is odd, we will join the clients to sail in double kayak. In case you do not want to join other participants or prefer to sail in individual canoe, the supplement will be €10).
- Explanation of the activity outside the water: safety and navigation technique.
- We will travel by kayak approximately 1.5 km to the place, where the route starts, along the coast.
- Coasteering activity with adventures suitable for all audiences.
- Return in kayak with some stops in interesting places.
Circular kayak excursion along the coast of Cala Sant Vicenç, sailing through blue waters on an unexplored coast with cliffs, perfect for our cliffjumping. We will cross small islands using paddle kayak techniques until we reach our adventure zone, where we will do cliff jumping, snorkeling, deep water soloing, and surprises that the guide will have prepared.
During the excursion
- We will quickly learn the techniques of canoe navigation.
- A local guide of sea kayaking, will guarantee us a safe and full of fun and adventure excursion. In addition, he will explain the most significant aspects of the area.
- We will sail through deep blue waters on the north coast of Mallorca.
- We will disembark in the adventure zone, only accessible by sea where we will leave our kayak to start a coastering route.
- If the conditions of the sea allow it, we will enter with the kayak in caves.
- If the sea conditions in the area of Cala San Vicente are bad, we will move the activity to another place.
- On many occasions we will see: cormorants, wild goats, ospreys, hawks, underwater fauna, and much more!
- On some occasions: vultures, eagles, dolphins, herons …
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|