Kayak + Zipline over the sea + Snorkel + Caves
9:50 a.m. at the stairs of Hostal Oriola, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
Coordinates: (39.917801, 3.055087)
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|type of kayak||sit on top / open|
|minumum recommended age||7 years old|
|highlights||zipline over the sea and amazing snorkeling|
The virgin North Coast with adventure, adrenaline and lots of fun!
Before going sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the tour safely.
During the tour, we will sail kayaking in the bay of Cala San Vicent, in crystalline waters and across small islands, away to the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, under impressive cliffs over 300 meters, we will have fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling in clear waters, where we will discover fishes of different sizes and colors and, if sea conditions allow us, we will go on our kayak into the Long Cave, which we can only access from the sea.
We will reach an extraordinary place where we stop for fun choosing the activity that we want more: cliff jumping, snorkeling, climbing and deep water soloing, even an amazing zip line over the sea!
During the Tour
- We will learn quickly the basics of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will disembark in an area accessible only by kayak, where we can choose the adventure that most interests us: diving with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks, climbing the natural walls, even slide down a zip line of 70 meters over the sea! …or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We’ll sail watching the amazing 300 metres high cliffs of Cavall Bernat.
- If the sea conditions permit, we will enter into the Long Cave that is 40 metres long.
- The tour begins and ends in Cala Sant Vicenç.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|