A lovely and affordable tour for the whole family!
at 9:50 a.m. on the beach of Cala Molins, in Cala Sant Vicenç (Pollença)
coordinates: 39.919857, 3.057967
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|type of kayak||sit on top / open|
|recommended minimum age||7 years old|
|highlights||turquoise waters, snorkeling under the natural rock bridge|
The Family Kayaking tour is an application especially designed for those we want to make a nice and easy path that will allow us to move quickly in a spectacular unspoilt area full of secrets route.
Before sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the trip safely.
During the tour, we’ll sail quietly with our kayak in the spectacular bay of Cala Sant Vicenç, away to the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, under cliffs, a natural rock bridge, we’ll have fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling in the transparent waters, where we could discover fish of different sizes and colors.
During the tour
- We will learn quickly the basic techniques of navigation on kayak.
- Our kayak guide, good knowledge of the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and he will explain us the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We’ll start in Cala Molins, through Cala Clara, Cala Barques and to reach the cape of Coves Blanques.
- We’ll pass with our kayak under a spectacular natural rock bridge.
- We’ll disembark in an area accessible only by kayak, where we could choose the adventure that most interests us: diving with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We’ll contemplate the panorama of the towering cliffs of the Cavall Bernat and the views of the magnificent beaches of Cala Sant Vicenç.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|
This kayak tour is not scheduled in the calendar of activities Món d’Aventura. If you are interested in this route, contact our reservation center and we will explain how to book it.