Be amazed with unusual secrets of the most savage and unknown Alcúdia!
Discover unimaginable corners from an unusual perspective
Kayak route through the most virgin and unknown Alcúdia, along beaches only accessible by sea and with a wild and different landscape, thanks to its sandstone formations, caves, pine trees hanging from cliffs… Approximately 8 kilometers in canoe through a landscape of authentic beauty, kayaking in different environments: long caves, virgin beaches, deep waters, cliffs emerging from the sea…
We stop at one of the virgin beaches to snorkel, relax or jump into the sea from the cliffs!
|meeting point|| · at 9:50 a.m. at Sa Ferradura parking (Alcúdia)
· coordinates: 39.870862, 3.154494
|length|| 3,5 hours
|minimum age|| 14 years
|approximate distance|| 8 kilometers
|highlights||variety of rock formations along the coast|
|personal equipment needed|
Before sailing with our kayak, the guide will introduce the basic kayaking techniques to be able to carry out the trip with total ease and safety.
During the departure, we will leave the residential area of Bonaire behind, moving away towards the wildest corners of the area, navigating between reefs, hidden aquatic caves, under cliffs …
We will go around S’Illot, until we reach a fantastic virgin area, a unique corner that hides thousands of secrets. There we will have fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling in its transparent waters, where we can discover fish of different sizes and colors, or we will relax enjoying a paradisiacal landscape, surrounded by cliffs of strange rock formations.
If the sea conditions allow us, we will venture to discover mysterious water caves in which we can kayak inside.
After having rested, we will return through deep waters over amazing banks of posidonia.
During the Tour
- We will learn quickly the basics of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will disembark in a remote corner, where we could choose the adventure that interests us more: diving with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Returning to the starting point with our kayak, we could enjoy the spectacular views of the Serra de Tramuntana: Cape and Peninsula of Formentor, Puig Tomir, Puig Massanella, Puig Major… all while we skirt the splendid Peninsula of Talaia d’Alcúdia.
If someone wants to navigate in a single or in a sea/closed kayak, they can do so, requesting it, in advance, to our reservation center, and paying a supplement.