Be amazed with unusual secrets of the most savage and unknown Alcúdia!
Kayak + Snorkel + Watercaving
Kayak route in the most unspoilt and unknown Alcúdia, by sea beaches only accessible from the sea and wild and different landscape due to its sandstone formations, caves, pines hanging of cliffs… Approximately 8 kilometers by canoe through a landscape of true beauty, sailing with the kayak in different environments: long caves, pristine beaches, deep sea cliffs rising from the sea… We will stop at one of the pristine beaches to snorkel, relax or jump into the sea from cliffs!
09:50 h. Torrent de Ses Fontanelles (Alcúdia)
(39.871055, 3.154164) (map)
|approximate distance||8 kilometers|
|type of kayak||sit on top / open|
|recommended minimum age||14 years old|
|highlights||the variery of rock formations along the coast|
Before going sailing with our kayak, the guide will introduce us to the basic techniques of kayaking to make the trip with ease and safety. During the tour, we will leave behind the residential area of Bonaire, turning away to the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, aquatic hidden caves, cliffs…
We will give back to S’Illot, to reach a fantastic unspoilt area, a unique corner that hides thousands of secrets. There you could have fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling among its clear waters, where we could discover fishes of different sizes and colors, or we could relax enjoying an idyllic landscape, surrounded by cliffs of strange rock formations.
If sea conditions allow us, we will venture to discover mysterious aquatic caves where we could navigate inside with our kayak. Having rested, we will return through deep water on amazing banks of Posidonia.
During the Tour
- We will learn quickly the basics of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will disembark in a remote corner, where we could choose the adventure that interests us more: diving with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Returning to the starting point with our kayak, we could enjoy the spectacular views of the Serra de Tramuntana: Cape and peninsula of Formentor, Mountain Tomir, Mountain of Massanella, Mountain of Major… all while we skirt the splendid Peninsula of the Talaia d’Alcúdia.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|