As fun and exciting, that you’ll want to repeat again and again!
9:50 a.m. at the Bridge of La Victòria (ALCÚDIA)
39.871075, 3.154085 (map)
|approximate distance||2 kilometres|
|recommended minimum age||10 years|
|highlights||climbing, 10 m. jumps, watercave|
During the tour
- An adventure guide, good knowledgeable of the area and family treatment, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- Depending on the day, our guide will surprise us with some special adventures: abseiling, snorkeling, climbing…
- We will swim and jump into the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca.
- We will walk along the coast, where we can choose the adventure that most interests us, relax and enjoy the scenery, jump into the sea from the rocks…
- If sea conditions permit, we will enter swimming in watercaves.
- A circular route, where we will follow the coastline on the cliffs and we will enjoy the deep turquoise waters.
- Many times we’ll see: wild goats, cormorants, endemic birds and many fish of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: sea hawks, ospreys, black vultures, kites, dolphins…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|