Rock climbing over the sea – Cliffjumping – snorkeling – speedboat
How to book: You can book a private tour any day all year around for 380 € / group
|meeting point||Cala Molins (Pollença) (39.920576, 3.058295) (map)|
|approximate distance||15 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||6 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||10 people|
|highlights||the incredible entrance to the Blue Cave, the idyllic landscape of Cap de Formentor|
A great adventure by boat, where the captain will organize a day full of emotions fully adapted to the interests of the group. A canyoning guide will explain the necessary techniques to perform any of the following activities that we like more:
- Jumps into the sea until 10 meters high
- Snorkeling with marine fauna
- Climbing on the sea (deep water soloing)
- Water caves
- Rock climbing crossings
- During the activity, we will arrange and we will move in our semi-rigid boat of 6.5 meters and 150 Hp, exclusive for your group.
Trip suitable for anyone who likes nature, away from crowds and making an exclusive tour for small groups (maximum 10 participants), on the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana!
During the tour
- Our captain will inform us of the route and safety rules that we must meet.
- We will make an itinerary along one of the wildest areas of the Majorcan coast.
- We will make different stops of scenic and cultural interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each place visited.
- We will swim and snorkel with loads of fish in clear and turquoise waters.
- We will enjoy the panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.
- On many occasions we will see: wild goats, marine hawks, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish…
|Personal equipment of each participant||
Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura
|We recommend avoiding to bring valuables that may be damaged or lost and only bring the essentials to carry out the activity.|