Hiking + Abseiling + Sea Caving
A day full of emotions that will not leave anyone indifferent!
Impressive adventure tour in the area of Calas de Mallorca. This tour combines hiking with caving, and adds an interesting touch with an optional 25-meter abseil.
09:30 h. Cala Romàntica (Manacor)
39.5172815, 3.3084976 (mapa)
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||10 years old|
|highlights||entrance from the sea, inland lakes, 25 meter abseil|
During the excursion
We will start the tour from Cala Romàntica, and we will hike to Cala Falcó. Once in the cove, we will equip us with the necessary materials to enter in the aquatic cave: wetsuit, safety harness, front headlight.
Upon reaching the cave, we will descend to sea level with abseiling (optional). Then, we will go into the cave through a tunnel (not underwater) and enjoy an impressive circular route inside the cave.
Finally, we will leave the cave and we will swim to the beach (about 220 meters) and we will trek back to the meeting point.
- A professional guide, with good knowledge of the area, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain us the most important aspects of the visited places.
- We will visit an unspoilt area of stunning landscape value, which can only be reached by boat or on foot.
- We will enter into the cave of Es Coloms, which has: huge rooms communicated by galleries, inland lakes with clear water and fine sand, breathtaking formations of stalactites and thousands flows, polished floors such as marble halls…
- We will swim in the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca.
- We will relax on the paradisiacal beach of fine white sand: Cala Falcó.
- Pine forest and scrubland: wild olive, mastic and reeds, bearings, astragals, spurge, sea holly, sea lilies, orchids and samphire.
- Endemics: socarrell, hedgehog cactus, Gatell or gatovell (Launaea cervicornis).
- Often we will see: wild goat, osprey, peregrine falcon, cormorant, wild pigeon, kestrel, little owl and other endemic birds, besides many fish of different shapes and sizes.
- In some occasions: black vulture, kite, dolphin…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|