An unforgettable day of fishing in the north of Mallorca !!!
|meeting point||Cala Molins (Pollença) (39.920576, 3.058295) (map)|
|approximate duration||3 hours|
|approximate travel||25 kilometers|
|minimum age||4 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||9 people|
|highlights||Landscape, nature and fishing guaranteed!|
Book a family fishing tour for your group for € 550 / group (3 hours), € 650 (4 hours) with professional captain included (maximum 9 people)
Do you want to spend a great day fishing in one of our boats? We suggest you sail on the high seas until you find the school of fish, which is located at an approximate depth of 70 meters. There we will have the opportunity to fish small pieces of approximately 20-50 cm. Thanks to the experience of our human team, we can guarantee that all of us will get captures and we will be able to enjoy and learn the art of fishing in “volantí” or trolling.
- Two days before departure, we will choose the location based on the weather forecast. It will be in Cala Sant Vicenç or Puerto de Alcúdia.
- We will sail by boat according to the conditions of the sea or the chosen option towards our point to fish.
- We will anchor at a depth of approximately 70 meters, where the captain of the boat will teach us fishing techniques.
- After fishing, we will stop at a virgin beach where we can eat, swim, snorkel or simply contemplate the wonderful landscape of the mountains of Mallorca.
- We will return to the starting point after this wonderful half-day between family or friends.
Excursion suitable for anyone who likes nature, the sea and fishing, regardless of their knowledge of fishing techniques.
During the excursion
- Our captain will inform us about the route and safety rules inside the boat.
- We will make different stops: fishing point, exclusive beaches, points of interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each place visited.
- During the half-day we will have the opportunity to: fish, swim, sail on the open sea in Mallorca, snorkel, relax, etc.
- We will enjoy views of the unspoilt coastline of Mallorca and the Serra de Tramuntana.
- On many occasions we will see: wild goats, marine hawks, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish, etc.
|Personal equipment of each participant||Equipment provided by Mon d’Aventura|
|We recommend avoiding to bring valuables that may be damaged or lost and only bring the essentials to carry out the activity.|
Interested in deep sea fishing (tuna, swordfish, etc.) all day 1300 € (maximum group 9 people)