Best wild side from Mallorca Sierra de tramuntana
How to book: You can book a private tour any day all year around for 600 € / group
|meeting point||Cala Molins (Pollença) (39.920576, 3.058295) (map)|
|approximate distance||50 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||6 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||11 people|
|highlights||Paisaje virgen, espectacular y solitario|
New proposal of Món d’Aventura in a place that we consider to be the most impressive ofMallorca, with more than 30 kilometers of virgin coast. A spectacular tour by boat through virgin coves (Cala Estremer, Cala Castell, Cambra de la Senyora, Cala Solleric…), fantastic cliffs, ravines of the Serra de Tramuntana that end in the sea in impressive waterfalls that we can see in action if we coincide with the canyoning season.
We will visit completely wild, unknown and unexplored places, and we will navigate between wonderful corners, to reach the extraordinary mouth of the Torrent de Pareis.
In Sa Calobra we will have the possibility of disembarking and eating, for example, an exquisite paella in the restaurants of the area.
Once fully exploited the resources of this magnificent area located in the municipality of Escorca, we will start back to Pollença, to finish at the same starting point. If you do not want to return by boat, in order not to repeat the same route, we can arrange the return by bus or taxi.
Excursion suitable for anyone who likes nature.
Exclusive tour for small groups (maximum of 11 participants)
During the excursion
- Our Captain will inform us of the route and safety rules that we must meet
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we will sail by speedboat, westwards, towards Andratx, visiting remote and very hidden places
- We will make different stops of scenic and cultural interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each visited point.
- We will swim and practice snorkeling in turquoise waters
- Enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.
- On many occasions we will see: wild goats, marine hawks, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish, etc.
|Personal equipment of each participant||Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|We recommend avoiding to bring valuables that may be damaged or lost and only bring the essentials to carry out the activity.|