An impressive cave with unimaginable corners and affordable for everyone!
09:00 h. Cala Romàntica (MANACOR)
39.517052, 3.309040 (map)
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|tour inside the cave||1 kilometer|
|maximum abseil||8 meters|
|recommended minimum age||10 years old|
|highlights||large rooms and inland lakes|
The cave of Cala Falcó is located in an area surrounded by caves. Access to the cave is easy, although virtually unknown by most visitors to the area.
It’s a cavity created by marine erosion and is listed as a Natural Area of Special Interest, specifically, speleological.
We will go to the popular and unspoilt Cala Varques. Having taken all the equipment, we’ll walk to the beach and the cliffs of the area through a very nice stretch.
During the excursion
- An adventure guide, good knowledge of the area and family atmosphere, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain us the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We’ll access to an unspoilt area of outstanding landscape value, which can only be reached by boat or on foot.
- We’ll visit the natural rock arch Es Caló Blanc.
- We’ll go into the cave of Cala Falcó, filled of rooms communicated by galleries, inland lakes with clear water and fine sand, breathtaking formations of thousands of stalactites and flows, blocks…
- We’ll relax on the paradisiacal beaches of fine white sand: Cala Varques and Cala Falcó.
- A circular route, where we’ll discover the most hidden secrets of Mallorca.
- Pine forest and scrubland: wild olive, mastic and reeds, bearings, astragals, spurge, sea holly, sea lilies, orchids and samphire.
- Endemics: socarrell, hedgehog cactus, Gatell or gatovell (Launaea cervicornis).
- Often we see: wild goat, osprey, peregrine falcon, cormorant, wild pigeon, kestrel, little owl and other endemic birds, besides many fish of different shapes and sizes.
- On some occasions: black vulture, kite, dolphin…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|
This tour is not scheduled in the calendar of activities Món d’Aventura. If you are interested in this route, contact our reservation center and we will explain how to book it.