Tour in one of the most inhospitable and deep waters of Mallorca
The paradise is closer than you think…
The Dolphins Route is a medium level tour, around so wild and authentic places that sometimes, we can see dolphins accompanying us on our adventure!
09:50 h. Cala Molins (Pollença)
(39.919758, 3.057829) (map)
|approximate distance||8 kilometers|
|type of kayak||sit on top / open|
|recommended minimum age||16 years old|
|highlights||possibility to see dolphins paddling in deep water|
Before going sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the tour safely.
During the tour, we will leave quietly with our kayak Cala Sant Vicenç, away to the wildest corners of the area, sailing between reefs, passing under a natural rock bridge… all between the turquoise and crystal clear waters of a breathtaking lonely place.
We will give back to the Cape of Coves Blanques, to reach the great unspoilt cove of Cala Estremer, one of the most inaccessible coves of Mallorca, flanked by high vertical cliffs of Cape de l’Àguila and the broken rugged cliffs of Cape Galera. In this unspoilt cove we could relax and contemplate this wonderful natural environment of primitive beauty.
There, in the interest of everyone, we will have time to choose our better adventure: snorkel in crystal waters where normally see rays, cliff jumping, walking tour of the beach, relax to get ready for the return.
After this stop, we will embark again on our kayak to return through deep waters and continue to enjoy the spectacular scenery to Cala Molins.
During the Tour
- We will learn quickly the basics of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will start in Cala Molins, through Cala Clara and Cala Barques, sailing under the impressive Cape of Coves Blanques and along the peninsula overlooking the Hill of l’Àguila and Hill Roig.
- We will disembark at Cala Estremer, a pristine beach only accessible by sea, where we could choose the adventure that most interests us: climbing rock walls dropping to the sea, dive with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks… or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We will go back in deep water, enjoying the view towards the imposing cliffs of the Cavall Bernat.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|