Kayak Tour + Aquatic Cave + Snorkeling + Speedboat Tour
One of the most TOP excursions of Món d’Aventura!
09:50 h. Cala Molins (Pollença)
(39.919758, 3.057829) (map)
|approximate distance||7 kilometers (kayak) + 7 kilometers (speedboat)|
|type of kayak||sit on top / open|
|recommended minimum age||14 years old|
|highlights||the incredible entrance to the Blue Cave, speedboat return|
Before going sailing with our kayak, our guide will introduce us to the most basic kayak techniques to make the tour safely.
We start our route in kayak from Cala Sant Vicenç or from Cala Bóquer, depending on weather and sea conditions and group logistics. We will sail with our kayak coasting the cliffs and caves of Cavall Bernat of Pollença, a show of reefs, breathtaking cliffs, hidden aquatic caves , islets, many wildlife…
In the unspoilt beach of Cala Bóquer, a unique corner that hides thousands of secrets, we will go into the Blue Cave or Cova del Vell Marí. Cala Bóquer is introduced 300 meters inland, barricaded by towering cliffs, of limestone and sandstone and free of vegetation. There we can have fun snorkeling among its clear waters, where we can find many fish and other underwater animals, or relax enjoying an idyllic landscape, surrounded by cliffs of spectacular rock formations.
This tour consists of a tour by kayak along the coast cliffs, and a boat tour in deep water, where we even can see dolphins!
During the Tour
- We will learn quickly the basics of kayaking.
- Our kayak guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca, exploring spectacular landscapes and hidden corners.
- We will cross all the mountains of Cavall Bernat until leaving the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç, sailing under giant cliffs, reefs and mysterious aquatic caves.
- We will go back to Punta de la Salada and Punta Troneta, behind which they hide, still, many more surprises.
- We will visit the Blue Cave, a large aquatic cave that reflects blue tones under the sea and allows us to swim inside.
- We will disembark at the unspoilt beach of Cala Bóquer, where we can choose the adventure that we are most interested in: diving with snorkel, or relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We will go back to the meeting point in a wonderful speedboat route from Cala Bóquer to the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|