A walk in the heart of the Natural Park of Peninsula of Llevant
09:00 h. Colonia de Sant Pere (Artà)
(39.739517, 3.281566) (map)
|approximate distance||16 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||10 years old|
|highlights||pristine beaches, endemic bird watching|
Beautiful hiking in Mallorca in an area of great landscape value and incredible beaches.
Llevant Peninsula, declared Natural Park includes a variety of routes with forests, cliffs and beaches of great beauty. There are several routes to know the area, which is a great place to spend one or more days. If you want to know better the area, it’s possible to book one of the shelters of the Government of the Balearic Islands and spend the night in this place isolated from the rest of the world.
This is the longest route we offer in the area of Artà: a half-level and very interesting for its views and variety of landscapes, while the geological and botanical interest in the area. We tour the Natural Park and the area of sAlbarca in mall ascents and descents, by a coast very eroded by the effect of the force of the sea. We also we’ll reach Cala Matzoc where we could rest after this day of trekking so rewarding. This adventure-tinged walk will mark your holiday in Mallorca!
During the tour
- Our hiking guide, who knows the area and friendly service, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour, and will explain the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We’ll do a trek that will make us travel to the earliest times, both the landscape and by the stories and legends.
- We’ll start the route from the road of Colònia de Sant Pere, to continue on the other side into the valley of Albarca, in the Natural Park of Peninsula de Llevant.
- We’ll visit the tower of Albarca or Matzoc, a watchtower ot the eighteenth century and cataloged as of Cultural Interest, on a cliff.
- Often we see: Wild goats, endemic birds…
- Sometimes: Ospreys, kites, dolphins…
- Posidonia, spurge, juniper bush, coastal pine…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform and advise with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure completely tailored to your needs and preferences.|
This tour is not scheduled in the calendar of activities Món d’Aventura. If you are interested in this route, contact our reservation center and we will explain how to book it.