A beautiful and affordable trip for the whole family!
Virgin beaches – caves – snorkeling – cliff jumping – crystal clear waters… very spectacular area!
Excursion in double canoe, swimming with snorkel and tube with a multitude of fish, fast boat route to a virgin and solitary cove, turquoise and crystalline waters… all of this with our team of professional guides that will make you live a day full of sensations. Suitable for all audiences!
SPECIAL OFFER! 50% discount for a child under 11 sitting in a double kayak in the middle of two people.
09:50 h. Cala Molins (Pollença)
(39.919758, 3.057829) (map)
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|type of kayak||sit on top / open|
|minumum recommended age||6 years old|
|highlights||A trip by kayak and motorboat of the most spectacular of Mallorca|
We started the activity with an explanation about the necessary knowledge to navigate with kayak (paleo technique, turns, rudders, self-rescue, etc.).
We will sail from Cala Sant Vicenç. The kayak route will be along the cliffs of Cala Sant Vicenç bay, in combination with a spectacular boat route through open water bordering the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.
If conditions permit, we will stop at Cala Castell, a virgin beach in the open sea where we can usually dive in crystal clear waters with a multitude of fish.
During the tour
- We’ll quickly learn the basic techniques of kayaking.
- A qualified guide and a captain on the boat will ensure that all participants feel safe and will explain the secrets of the places visited.
- We’ll sail in kayak and boat through a spectacular sea, on the most turquoise and crystalline waters, in the heart of Serra de Tramuntana, navigating in spectacular landscapes and discovering little known secrets.
- We’ll disembark in an area accessible only by kayak or boat, where we can choose the adventure that interests us most: snorkel, jump to the sea from the rocks or simply relax and enjoy the landscape and nature.
- We’ll contemplate the imposing cliffs of the north coast of Mallorca, between the Cape Formentor and Sa Calobra.
- If sea conditions permit, we’ll enter with our kayak in of the aquatic caves, only attainable by sea.
- Often we see: wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes.
- Sometimes: black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes…
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|