10:30 h. Cala Molins (Pollença)
(39.919758, 3.057829) (map)
|approximate distance||20 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||4 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||11 people|
|highlights||Cambra de la Senyora, the natural hole in the rock with the outline of our island|
A spectacular boat trip on the west side of Cala Sant Vicenç, one of the most virgin and wild areas of the island, where we can find the true nature.
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we’ll sail by speedboat, heading west, towards Sa Calobra. We’ll visit remote and very hidden places like the Silhouette of Mallorca.
- We could jump from cliffs in the spectacular Cambra de la Senyora, just below the famous Castell Del Rei.
- We’ll go to Cala Castell to swim and dive with a multitude of fish.
- We’ll visit Cala Estremer and the cliffs of Coves Blanques, to return to port with an endless number of sensations.
Excursion suitable for anyone who likes nature, away from crowds, and doing an exclusive tour for small groups (maximum 11 participants), what will make us feel free in the wild!
During the excursion
- Our Captain will inform us of the route and safety regulations that we must comply with.
- We’ll make different stops of scenic and cultural interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each visited site.
- We’ll swim and snorkel with a multitude of fish in crystal and turquoise waters.
- We’ll enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.
- In many occasions we’ll see: wild goats, marine falcons, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish, etc..
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|