09:50 h. dock of Cala Molins (Pollença)
(39.920576, 3.058295) (map)
|approximate distance||20 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||4 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||11 people|
|highlights||the incredible entrance to the Blue Cave, the idyllic landscape of the Cape Formentor|
A spectacular boat trip under cliffs of more than 370 meters. We will visit places completely virgin, unknown and wild, and we will navigate between corners that will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Blue Cave or Cova del Vell Marí: great aquatic cave, decorated in blue and green shades, in which we will enter swimming. Once inside, we will be impressed contemplating the colorful show that gives us the sea. It’s a water cave where it’s said that the ancient fishermen often sighted the extinct Monk Seal, last seen in 1983.
- Colomer Island: We’ll surround and we’ll approach the probably most observed island of Mallorca, from the famous Mirador de Formentor, located 238 meters high. We’ll be the most wanted target for all cameras!
- We’ll set off at Cala Bóquer, a virgin cove with blue waters, where we’ll probably be visited by many fish with which we can swim and dive.
Trip suitable for anyone who likes nature, away from crowds, and doing an exclusive tour for small groups (maximum 11 participants), what will make us feel free in the wild!
During the tour
- Our Captain will inform us of the route and safety regulations that we must comply with.
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we’ll sail by speed boat, heading East, to the Cape Formentor, visiting remote and very hidden places.
- We’ll make different stops of scenic and cultural interest, where the captain of the boat will explain the most fascinating stories of each visited site.
- We’ll swim and snorkel with a multitude of fish in crystal and turquoise waters.
- We’ll enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana.
- In many occasions we’ll see: wild goats, marine falcons, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish, etc..
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|