|meeting point||Cala Molins (Pollença) (39.920576, 3.058295) (map)|
|level||FOR ALL LEVELS STARTING FROM IV GRADES|
|approximate distance||15 kilometers|
|recommended minimum age||6 years old|
|maximum number of people per group||10 people|
|highlights||Spectacular calcareous rock with frills for all levels|
Book an exclusive tour for your group for € 550 /group, with professional captain and local climber included (maximum 10 people)
Sensational zone of psychobloc or deep water soloing in a virgin place, without overcrowding and with an impressive quality of rock and routes. We propose a day of climbing adapted to any level, where a local climber and professional mountain guide will accompany you to the best area for each one to put into practice his climbing skills.
Routes of all heights, from the lowest for those who do not bet for high falls to the sea, to lines of 20 meters for the most daring.
Excellent calcareous rock, with plates, collapses, stalactites, jets, dihedrals, crossing strips at low altitude…
In addition, it is not necessary that all the interested ones are climbers, but that the place is an excellent area for bathing in transparent waters, for snorkeling, sunbathing… or to photograph the climbers putting their limits to the test.
Trip suitable for anyone who likes nature, whether a climber or just want to try a day of climbing on the sea with a group of friends, family, business or as a couple!
Mallorca as the birthplace of the psychobloc and, perhaps, the best known place in the world to practice deep water soloing, offers us pleasant surprises and discoveries. You would like to repeat for sure!
During the tour
- Our captain/mountain guide will inform us of the route and safety rules that we must meet
- From Cala Sant Vicenç, we will sail by speedboat to the climbing area most suitable for the group, depending on their interests and level of climbing, visiting remote and very hidden corners
- The participants will practice the psychobloc, deep water soloing on the routes that best suit their climbing level
- In the boat we will have a fridge and snorkeling equipment. While some climb, others will enjoy the comfort of our semi-rigid of 6.5 meters and 150 Hp power
- We will enjoy panoramic views of the wildest area of Mallorca and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana
- On many occasions we will see: wild goats, marine hawks, ospreys, cormorants, endemic birds, dolphins, flying fish…
|Personal equipment of each participant||
Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura
|We recommend avoiding to bring valuables that may be damaged or lost and only bring the essentials to carry out the activity.|