If you want to adventure to climb a multi-pitch route in Mallorca, in Món d’Aventura we offer you mountain guides and climbing knowledgeable about the most beautiful routes and for all levels. Don’t worry if it’s your first time climbing large walls. If you have climbed before in sport climbing routes, with rope in climbing halls or have done the three-day climbing course with Món d’Aventura, it’s enough to get into this fascinating world of the long route.
In Mallorca there are routes for all levels and tastes. With a minimum grade of IV+ you can climb walls with our team of mountain guides up to 250 meters high and more than 450 meters long. And if you’re a strong climber, surely we find the best climbing route to challenge the personal limits of each one!
During the climb, you will learn the right techniques to climb a climbing route over 70 meters high and the guide will teach you the techniques of climbing, progression and assurance based on the knowledge of each participant.
These are some routes of sports climbing that we can climb together, (always subject to environmental regulations):
- Pollença – Agulla de Boquer (70m, V+)
- Sa Gubia – Supernova, Spits n´Giggles (180m, 6a)
- Sa Gubia – Ley del Deseo (200m, 6a)
- Paredón – Common (250m, 6a+)
- Sa Gubia – Sol Solet (200m 6b+)
- Sa Gubia – Princesa (200m, 6c)
- Castell d’Alaró – Orion (110m, 6c+)
- Entreforc – Vía de los Suizos (300 mm, 7a+)
- Entreforc – Via de Ses Bòvedes (300m, 7b+)
Classic climbing routes in Mallorca:
- Pollença – Nit dels Moscards (400m, IV)
- Sa Gubia – Albahida (200m, IV)
- Castell d’Alaró – Pepe Ramón (110m, V)
- Puig Major – Paredón Socuéllamos (250m, V)
- Puig Major – Agulla del Frare – Normal (110m, V)
- Entreforc – Normal – (250m, 6a)
- Pollença – Andrómeda (240m, 6b A0)
- Castell d’Alaró – Betegueuse (180m, 6c)
If the climbing route you want to climb is not on our list, don’t hesitate to request it, we will do our best to fulfill your dreams!