An impressive cave with unimaginable corners and affordable for everyone!
Eroski Port de Pollença
|approximate distance||4 kilometers|
|tour inside the cave||1 kilometer|
|maximum abseil||8 meters|
|recommended minimum age||10 years old|
|highlights||flags, columns, stalagmites, stalactites, mysterious rooms|
During the excursion
Ca’l Pesso cave is one of the caves of easy-medium level most beautiful and complete of Mallorca. We will go in search of the spectacular cave, located in the Ranfe of Cavall Bernat, from Port de Pollença. After a climb through an area of karst formation, we will reach the entrance of the cave. We will equip us with all the necessary technical material and we will access inside a narrow tunnel that quickly widens into large rooms inside the cavity. Right here, we will ramp 8 meters, in wet conditions, it is very slippery. For this reason, here we install safety ropes. From here, the cave is a festival of different formations such as stalactites, stalagmites, columns, candles, eccentric flows… A whole new world to discover!
- An adventure guide, good knowledge of the area and family atmosphere, will guarantee us a safe, enriching and fun tour and he will explain us the most important aspects of the places visited.
- We will acces to an unspoilt area of outstanding landscape value, which can only be reached on foot.
- We will discover the ruins of Bocchoris, federated city of the ancient Roman Empire.
- Multitude of amazing formations: corridors, halls, pennants, anemolites, botryoides, flows, catteries, stalagmites, stalactites, gours, columns…
- A circular route, where we will discover the hidden secrets of Mallorca.
- Pine forest and scrubland: wild olive, mastic and reeds, bearings, astragals, spurge, sea holly, sea lilies, orchids and samphire.
- Endemics: socarrell, hedgehog cactus, Gatell or gatovell (Launaea cervicornis).
- Often we see: wild goat, osprey, peregrine falcon, cormorant, wild pigeon, kestrel, little owl and other endemic birds.
- On some occasions: black vulture, kite…
|Personal equipment of each participant|
|Equipment provided by Món d’Aventura|
|People with special needs||Private Tour|
|Our guides and instructors have extensive experience with all types of people and groups. Contact our reservation center to inform with everything you need.||Do you want to choose when and how to enjoy your exclusive tour? Contact our reservation center and our best guide will accompany you on an adventure fully adapted to your needs and preferences.|
This tour is not scheduled in the calendar of activities Món d’Aventura. If you are interested in this route, contact our reservation center and we will explain how to book it.